As an alternative to minting and burning, DJED and SHEN can be traded on exchanges. This is also possible if the minting of DJED or the minting/burning of SHEN is blocked or if your country is restricted from minting/burning DJED and SHEN.

At and you can find an up to date list of exchanges.

Last updated